Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentines Day Decorating

Bonjour!!

Im hoping you are enjoying all the pretty Valentines Day decor! I so enjoy the festive reds and pinks and beautiful hearts! AMORE......love, love! Do you remember when you were small and how exciting it was to pick out your favorite Valentine cards for your classroom? My Mom would make me take the class list and write the names all out (even to the boys) hee hee! You hoped you received alot of Valentines and looked forward to opening them all! My 3 sisters and I always got a heart box of chocolates, a stuffed animal and a card from my Dad each year. I have made sure that my hubby, carries on this special tradition with our own 3 daughters each year also. We also try to have a festive romantic dinner w/ candles and a special meal for us all and any of their boyfriends to attend. (like a fancy restaurant) Champagne, roses, chocolates of course are on the menu- They love it!!! Do you have any traditions with your family every Valentines Day? Here are some pic's from my Valentine decor around my home. I made several of the wreaths and embellished alot of the decor in my hutch. Love to all... Spread the joy!




No comments: