Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas decor- 2011( part 1)

Welcome!! Ive been away for awhile, im so sorry. One of my resolutions this year is to post more often. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas + New Years with your family and friends. I was putting my decor away and took some final pic's. I hope you enjoy! I posted the pic's in 3 seperate postings below. This red + gold wreath is made from the deco-mesh you see all around Pinterest + blogging. I love that stuff!! I am already planning on making some for Valentines Day with the left over red mesh. I also made some for our outdoor decor- they looked lovely!
My favorite "teddy bear angel" (above) i bought years ago at a craft fair. Isn't it darling?
The wooden angel you see here (below) i made several years ago in different color schemes w/ different hairdo"s. The Christmas swag (right) is a Hobby Lobby purchase that i embellished. I LOVE Angels!

No comments: