Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easter Decor

Hello!
Easter decorating began about a week ago. I so enjoy the yellows and pinks and the cute
bunnies!  Here a few pic's of whats up around the house. This cabinet i stripped and painted
a soft yellow w/ a pinkish glaze. I then modpodged some paper to the back of the shelves.
I usually have all seasonal items in their along with some battery operated candles (for safety).
It is in our dining room, a focal point especially for the holiday decor. Do any of you have a
special cabinet for all your fav holiday items?


Love my bunny friends!!


This piece i got on clearance from Hobby Lobby-its holding my fav teddy bear!

(Sorry the picture is a bit crooked) but i had the hubs cut the design out of wood for me and i painted  it.
This is usually on our front door for a big bunny welcome!!

No comments: